PANDEMONIUM IN NIGER STATE AFTER BANDIT ATTACK
Nollywood actress, Ani Amatosero has advised ladies to stop expecting much from men.
She said this in reaction to the viral story of a young man who called out a lady for refusing to sleep with him after taking her on a luxurious trip to Dubai.
Ani Amatosero wrote via her Instagram page;
He is not your brother. Una no relate. No be your friend wey you follow go trip. Am sure you guys just met. You pack your clothes put for box follow am for 1 week trip outside the country and you expect him not to disturb you for sex? You really no well
Only 1% of men will not ask for anything. Why take the risk with the remaining 99%? It’s not about a woman getting a job. Some of una get long throat. Some get correct source of income but pressure of getting luxuries no go let them get sense. Some of your favs never pay complete for cloths, house and cars wey you see them post wey no make you sleep well. They can even sleep with a native doctor for money. STOP EXPECTING TOO MUCH FROM MEN. Know this and know peace.
My opinion! Talk urs and pass without insulting me on my page make thunder no locate ur intestines.
Those that cares about ur cloths, what you drive don’t matter. Those that matters to your life , don’t care about what u have but who you are.
RIHANNA IS PREGNANT?? FOR A$AP ROCKY??