Davido and Chioma seen together in public for the first time after break up
Nigerian prolific writer and motivational speaker Reno Omokri has advised his many followers and the general Nigerian public not to get the new and in vogue iPhone 13.
iPhone 13 was released few days ago by Apple company and has since been the talk of town. An iPhone 13 costs a whooping 80000k-1m.
Reno was quick to discourage his followers from buying the trending gadget as he listed some businesses one can start with the price of the iPhone.
According to Omokri, the iPhone 13 is only a status symbol and having it adds nothing beneficial to the life of the user.
His words in quotes;
Nobody on Earth needs an iPhone13. Absolutely no one. An iPhone 13 is a status symbol. Don’t let peer pressure rob you off your real treasure. If your old phone works, use it. you don’t need a new phone. You need a new investment. Invest. Don’t impress!
Below are 10 Things You Can Invest in Instead of an iPhone13:
* A plot of land in a low cost area
* 40 bags of rice at a rural area to sell at a profit in an urban area
* Trade in forex
* Buy 3 Microsoft shares
* Buy 6 Apple shares
* Rent a one bedroom and use it for Airbnb
* Buy treasury bonds
* Start a POS business
* Join lendingclub and earn money lending money to people who are guaranteed to repay
* Invest in a course and learn an income generating skill
Nkechi Blessing Sunday pens down letter eulogizing late mother