Self acclaimed mommy of Lagos Bobrisky accused of owing over N6m by jeweler
A shocking video has emerged on the internet.
In this video, a young Nigerian lady who appears to be in her early 20's was seen seated by the road side. She looked dizzy and was later attended to by some of the passerbys.
The passerbys alleged that she had taken a poisonous chemical called "sniper" because her boyfriend dumped her after 4 years of relationship.
After some time, the lady subsequently collapsed because of the toxic effects of sniper which she had allegedly taken.
Watch the video below:
Sniper is not meant to be taken by humans. Please we must always understand that there is hope regardless the situation we find ourselves.
Valentine is around the corner. Let's be careful in every action we take because life is precious.
#EMJO2021 comedian craze clown set to wed his babymama, shares pre-wedding photos